Undergraduate Module Descriptor
ARA1035: Elementary Indonesian 2
This module descriptor refers to the 2016/7 academic year.
This module aims to:
- develop further communicative skills in Indonesian at the introductory level; and
- enable you to understand Indonesian cultures and societies.
|On successfully completing the programme you will be able to:|
|Module-Specific Skills||1. communicate competently in basic Indonesian in various daily situations;|
2. understand the function of basic structures of the Indonesian language;
3. write Indonesian sentences using proper grammar in paragraph(s);
|Discipline-Specific Skills||4. identify and describe linguistic structures and apply them into conversation and writing; |
5. demonstrate knowledge of some aspects of the cultures and societies, especially Muslim society, that use the Indonesian language and ability to express it in communication;
|Personal and Key Skills||6. demonstrate confidence in speaking, listening and writing in a foreign language; |
7. express intercultural competence;
8. study independently by using provided materials including online resources.